Upload your products data to SellersApps automatically. Import fields such as product costs, shipping costs, min and max prices, etc… using the FTP integration.
Create an FTP folder:
- Create a new FTP account and folder, if you do not have one already.
- SellersApps can provide an FTP for a $39.99 one-time setup fee and a $25 monthly charge.
Configure the FTP Integration:
- Click on the “Settings” icon and then “Integrations” located in the upper right corner.
- Select an integration to edit and click “Edit“.
- Scroll to the “FTP Settings” section, located on the bottom.
- Fill in your FTP credentials.
- Type: Select “SFTP” if its a secure FTP or “FTP” if it’s a regular FTP.
- Fill out the FTP’s “Host”, “Port”, “User” and “Password”.
- Enter the FILE PATH URL in the File Path text field: “ftp://ftp.sellersapps.com/Upload.csv.”
- Template: You can create and download an FTP file template by click on “Templates“.
- Click on “Test Connection” to test your FTP connection to make sure everything is correct.
- Save and you are done.